Monday, August 3, 2009

Our new truck...

David decided he "needed" a new truck this thought arose when I was gone to the concert and he obviously had way too much time to think of more ways to spend money. Who would have thought it is so easy- we just went to look and the salesman kept saying if you want to sign a few papers you can drive it home tonight. Me being the slight bit cautions person that I am decided we needed to go home lay out the bills, our income and decide if this was really feasible! The next day it really was as simple as signing your name half a dozen times and writing a check for a small down payment and ta-da here's the keys! No doubt this was a smoking hot steal we got on the '06 Chevy it just makes me so nervous to take on a huge bill like this. It is by thousands of dollars the most expensive thing I have ever purchased and although I know we have the money to make the payments its a huge investment!

I do have to say it's nice to be sitting by a hottie in a nice truck vs a little car
hands down!
David and his new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment