Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Petting Zoo!











I tease my parents that their house has become a petting zoo. We have our chocolate lab mix Roxie and my parents got a little Shiz-zu (I can't spell that) Oreo and my little brother just came home with a black lab boarder collie mix Rascal. A little back ground growing up we always had a dog but it was usually an outside dog that no one really liked and didn't pay much attention to. We aren't really a "house pet" animal lover. Okay so we flat out hate animals in the house or even around it for the most part- harsh I know. So now between us, my parents, and bro we have 3 dogs, who would have thought? I decided they needed to get together and meet one another so we took our 'moose' to my parents house for a visit.




No comments:

Post a Comment