Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More on Kenny...




Candid picture thanks to my sister in law :) Screaming, smiling, and clapping- I know I am super at multi-tasking


My favorite picture... smile and all!!



Actually maybe this is my favorite... sweat and all!!



Fixing the ear thing...



pretty sure he was pointing at me... and the little skull flag is kinda creepy!!


**So after reading "review" type things on this concert I realized a lot of people weren't too impressed and it's why I loved it the reason being: the man is real!! He messed up words in his own songs, ran out of breath, nearly tripped, gave credit where credit was due, shared the mic w/his band, stayed after to sign autographs on stage, picked up a little girl off her dad's shoulders to give her a hug I just loved it!! Oh and it wasn't just my opinion on Miranda Lambert sucking it was definitely a unanimous one!


Also as we were getting ready to leave some drunk half naked girl ran up on the stage toward "the Kenny" and just before she got to him security got her and he really like backed security off gave her a hug she laid a big kiss on his cheek and she went skipping off stage so happy!

Why couldn't I have been the drunken girl chasing the man on stage? The world may never know :)






No comments:

Post a Comment