Sunday, July 12, 2009

Birdie?!?!

To make a long story very short (because I am ready for bed). Up camping no one shot anything. Jeral (my little bro) missed shots left and right- once we got back to my parents and unloaded, we were just sitting around chill-axing and a whole bunch of birds flew in the field across the street. After a small convo of no one knowing what they were, kinda more like ducks but long beaks (sp?) I said give me a gun I will go shoot one and we can examine it. Everyone just laughed because I have probably only shot a gun a total of 2 times once a BB and once a paintball gun :) Jeral gave me a quick lesson on how to hold the gun and how to aim. Much to every one's suprise including mine I shot the bird with a 22. Amazing! I got $5 out of the deal and bragging rights for a week!!
Great Clips shirt and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment