Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hairshow...

I got to attend my 2nd hairshow of all time, this one in Sandy, Ut.


I went with these fun girls...


(ali, Les, Lacie, and me)


Welcome to the hairshow...



at times I felt like we were at a tattoo convention... I discovered hair stylists have extreme styles and lots of tattoo/percings





Meet Ben...





he is a Joico stylist... you may recognize him from the first season of Shear Genius, he was the runner up. This was definitely the highlight of my trip he is amazing and oh so talented...





This is a random Peerless distibutor... I once knew his name but since forgot. I imagine my boss to look like this 20 years ago hence the photo op...



Joico also threw an after party it was intense... these girls know how to party :)

* I had someone high five me simply because I was from Idaho... this one must go down in the history books*

No comments:

Post a Comment