Friday, May 13, 2011

4 eyes...

is what I called this guy when he came home in his much needed glasses. It was a joke... I didn't even make fun of kids with glasses in elementary (or did I?) I think he looks quite handsome in them to be honest and now he doesn't have an excuse for speeding (before he couldn't see the speed limit sign, that may or may not be true) or when we're watching TV I won't have to read him any captions... this my friends is exciting news!!


And have I mentioned lately how much I miss Roz and B (and maybe my sister just a little, shh...) They are coming to spend a month in Idaho this summer... yay to water slides, parks, picnics, camping, 4th of July, yogurt, Leo's place, and all the little things that just isn't the same without them. I also look forward to sleep overs... on the tramp perhaps having late night laughs and cookies/soda/cotton candy as we chat under the stars with my 4 favorite sleep over buddies (until Miss Maeleigh is old enough to join us)


p.s. I can't wait to get my hands on their long hair... ekk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment