Monday, November 29, 2010

watch out fellow drivers...

this brother of mine now has his license... and he thinks he is Ricky Bobby!


(and really when did he get so old/big, it seems like just yesterday he was playing t-ball)



On a side note... I am a blog stalker, this is true- chances are if you are checking out my blog I have already looked at yours, your sisters (all 5 of them) and your great grandpa's. Knowing that, I found this Chinese calender on a blog and am curious to know how accurate it is, so all you baby making mom's out there... let me know.
Yes, I am strategically planning the conception of our 1st born... ha ha!
* as of now I am thinking we will wait until I am 25 to begin "trying"
Have a great day everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. did you get that from the sullengers blog?? i totally keep up with them too! ps when did your bro's hair get so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha yes :) hence the blog stalking comment :) I know his hair is super long and he grew a foot!

    ReplyDelete