Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Spirit week...

These are my "rockstar" nieces decked out for spirit week...

(presh, I know)

What else have we been up to?

-We celebrated Halloween a day early with dinner (Wingers) and a movie (Easy A), no dress up parties for us this year... too much time/money/energy put into last years event!

-Moved in with my Dad and little brother... it's been good! Lots of people ask if it's hard but honestly the basement we took over is bigger than our house was, and I get the entire huge kitchen all to myself. Plus no complaints on saving money!

-Currently wishing there was a check list to decide if a couple is ready for babies... I googled it with no luck :) Ideas, suggestions anyone?

-My new nitro is AMAZING!! Love it!!

-Ready for the snow to fly to try out my new 4WD

-Starting my Christmas list... although this year will be quite simple (we're broke) and rather depressing (divorced parents suck). Top of the list is an I-PAD :)

-Excited for 2011 and a fresh start on a pretty crappy year :)

2 comments:

  1. well! i think u should start on the babies girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you wait until your ready you never will be trust me. had i waited i wouldnt have 3 kids!!
    why'd you guys move with your dad?

    ReplyDelete