Friday, August 13, 2010

T.P.

Oh how I remember these days all too clearly!!

Someone, meaning one/some of my little brothers friend/enemies toilet papered my Dads house. My dad was out of town and obviously someone knew that and took advantage. My brother stayed at our house while he was gone and one night at about 1:00 A.M. (hence the dark pictures) we got a sudden urge for mozzarella sticks and knew there was some in my dads freezer. Being only a few miles away we headed over only to find the t.p.'ers had been there. I begged my brother to wait until the morning to clean it up, besides it was only a few short hours away and starting to rain! He insisted on starting a fire to burn it and picking it all up immediately so it didn't "look bad" to the neighbors and luckily he had 2 friends over to help :)
The Facts:
-there had to have been 3 cases of toilet paper Fred Meyer brand :)
-it must have been a girl because the toilet paper was tied and wrapped around things perfectly
-dad doesn't have many trees so they did the tractor, farm truck, trampoline, swing set, out door decor... etc...
-they left behind all the plastic wrappers
-Jeral was mad like mad, mad. I laughed the whole time and had to promised him I wouldn't post pictures on facebook
-most importantly we did get cheese sticks after the work was done!

No comments:

Post a Comment