Monday, May 17, 2010

Wish I had some exciting news...

BUT I DON'T!!! :(
2 random things that are on my mind...
1. My little brother should not be old enough to:
a. be in high school
b. go to dances
c. have a driving permit
d. going to get his license soon
e. be taller than me
f. be able to beat me up
g. look so handsome
h. have random peach fuzz on his face
i. or have leg hair
j. or arm hair
k.or all the other random places he is growing hair (armpits, knuckles etc...)
l. have a curfew of 1:00 A.M
m. LOVES a girl
n. rides a motorcycle that I can't even reach the ground when sitting on the seat
o. has an opinion about everything
p. says he is "pissed off"
q. his feet are HUGE
r. most of his pants from the beginning on the school year are high-waters (?)
s. he "hangs out" w/friends on the weekends instead of w/me.. NO NO NO!!!
2. Why does it seem like the older I get... the faster life goes?
I spent my younger days wanting to date, drive, live on my own, turn 18, turn 21, wanting to get married and work to make money so I could buy whatever I want. Now, I am thinking I can't wait to have kids and start a family but in the back of my head wondering if in 10 years I will look back and ask myself why I couldn't just live for the moment? Why can't I just enjoy where I am in life instead of always wanting the next step?
Hum...

No comments:

Post a Comment