Monday, May 24, 2010

Hats...

I decided to buy a new hat, the first hat I have ever owned in fact. I was at an accessory party and tried on this "dorky" looking hat just to be funny and get a laugh out of my mom and sis when an unanimous decision was made... We loved it!! I had no idea when I would ever wear a hat but in hopes we go camping and four-wheeling a ton this summer I thought it would be a good way to cover my frizzy hair and get it out of my face. Then I woke up this morning (@ 10 a.m mind you, I love my life) on my only day off this week, with a million errands to run, and of course it was pouring rain. When in the shower I remembered I had this amazing hat. Now I am home with my cute hat and no frizzy hair while still looking stylin' while I was out and about.
I may turn into a hat girl... only time will tell!!

(while I hate taking pictures of myself and posting them I wanted you all to see my investment)



At the same accessory party I also found this adorable hat for a baby and HAD to buy it, I also got a cute little yellow head band and the flower is just on a clippy so it's reusable :) But who did I buy it for you ask? Well her name is Brekka (Brecka, Brecca) {sp?} and while I already know she is the cutest little girl in this entire world she is our unborn and NOT conceived little girl. Ha, I know I am a bit crazy but I couldn't pass up the opportunity and lets face it I am getting slightly baby hungry as our 2 year anniversary approaches!

2 comments:

  1. LOL tiff!!! sounds like you need a baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting baby hungry too!!! I forgot we got married on the same day!

    ReplyDelete