Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Luke/Jason concert...

Yes, I know it's been a long time since I've blogged but with good reasoning: I wanted to make sure that everyone knew just how upset I was with our tax situation this year so I left it up plenty long :) Which still upsets me and I just know I am going to get a "Sorry we messed up and here's all the money you paid in plus some" letter because it's not right to take 30% of our checks and we still have to pay... there must have been a horrible mix up- still convinced of it.
On another note:
My mother-in-law, sis-in-law and I went to the Jason Aldean concert on Sunday and it was so much fun! Oh how I love concerts w/ my fam and amazingly hot country singers with amazing voices and cute butts :) Needless to say I liked Luke Brian (Bryan?) a lot, a lot! He is super fun and love his songs but he had the ugliest pants on... dang it, why did he do that to us? Tricia and I decided his pockets were too big and it made his butt look flat and like he had girl pants on- not attractive!! But skinny jeans, cowboy boots and a button down shirt- what's not to love?

Then there was Jason Aldean, which I have always adored, which almost makes me sound creepy!! I've always though he was a major case of eye candy, when he came out he was behind a curtain so all you could see was his body and cowboy hat and I knew this one may top Kenny Chesney, then the curtain dropped and out he came singing looking like no one other than: MY BROTHER IN LAW DANIEL!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was disappointed instantly, and kept thinking to myself it's Jason not Daniel, stare at him, he's famous, and hot- but nope that brother-in-law image never left. UGH! When I saw Daniel yesterday I even saw the resemblance... not that I think my brother-in-law is sexy or anything it's more like the way he dressed, and acted, and talked, and facial expressions. Minus, the small detail I really enjoyed the concert- thanks for taking me Patty and Tricia :)

David and I only have 3 more days of work then off to the Jackson Hill Climbs to celebrate our birthdays :) Looking forward to the time off work and enjoying the cold weather with my hubby (& dad & bro) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment