Monday, September 27, 2010

What's new??

I went from this...
To this...


My new nitro which I love so much!!

It was hard to leave my little car at the dealership, we traded it in. When I bought my car brand new in '06 with 32 miles it was right before I started beauty school. There was lots of memories in that car from daily trips to Rexburg, late nights, early mornings, and lots of single life days. My car NEVER left me stranded in the cold... or hot for that matter, never blew a tire or had any side of the road experiences and most importantly wouldn't even let me lock the keys in her when I tried. It was a good car for me and to me, but I didn't expect to be getting married and maybe (one day eventually, not now) start a family and lets be honest... it was not a family car! David barely fit in it and definitely was not comfortable and liked to complain so he found me this great little nitro and we jumped on the deal. My only complaint is the head lights aren't automatic? Crazy for a new vehicle if you ask me!! And I haven't filled it with gas yet... but I am positive it's not going to get 35+ miles like my little car did! Other than those 2 small issues I am loving our new vehicle and am looking forward to taking trips... hopefully in the near future as I am in need of a vacation!!

1 comment: