Monday, June 28, 2010

What's new?!?!

What a busy summer already! First off, David and I bought new bikes :) Pretty stoked about my cruiser- not gonna lie. More pictures to come of his as well. We love to be outside doing things but he isn't much of a walker so he pinkie promised if we got bikes he could go bike riding around Ucon a lot, a lot!! Yay! In the meantime here is picture of my bike:

I also got a new ring... which I love but am not so sure I am proud of and I hate to brag. We have never loved my wedding ring because it was white gold and with my job it always seemed to be looking yellow and dull. So one evening when David drug me to the mall (I hate the mall) for him to make a small purchase I went into the ring store to get my rings cleaned and in the meantime I was complaining about how I loved my ring because my hubby bought it and picked it out for me but mostly that's the ONLY reason and I went on and on because I can and I was already in a pissy mood. Needless to say this salesmen named Andrew was just the guy I needed to change my night. I walked out of there with a brand new palladium ring that is absolutely beautiful and has a little bigger diamond than my original ring :) Although I did cry a bit and David had to tell me numerous times that it was OK and if I was happy, he was happy!

Yay to a new ring, new bikes and a crazy busy fun filled summer!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I told Pete that you got a new ring and that I needed one too, Mine is also white gold. And he just laughed in my face!!!

    ReplyDelete