Monday, November 30, 2009

O Christmas Tree...

This year's tree process was hard... I hate real tree's... hate them! But David insisted on us going and finding the perfect one in the wilderness and chopping it down to bring it home and decorate it- not my idea of a Christmas tree! However, he caught me at a weak moment and I said fine as long as you help (meaning do most of the work) we can have any kind of tree you want. But when I want something done, I want it done NOW not in a few hours hunting around in the mountains in the cold so we agreed on a real tree from the local department store :). This was a tough decision... we went to Lowe's, Wal-mart (who knew they didn't sell real trees?), finally to Fred Meyer and found the perfect one!! But then back to Lowe's to get the perfect stand :) Needless to say all our Christmas decorations and tree is up before the first of December so we can enjoy it all month long!

We re-decorated the thing about 5 times before it was "perfect" in both our opinions. Who knew I would marry a man as picky as myself... he still doesn't have the living room furniture "quite right" so I will probably come home tonight to a complete different look.

we were both losing our patience... so we opt to take a fun photo shot

This is Dave playing a Christmas Tree :)

The final product!

1 comment:

  1. So cute Tiff!!! I still dont have my tree up, hopefully I will have energy to do it this year... lol.

    ReplyDelete